Monday, December 13, 2010

What next?

We are at this fabulous plateau, certainly not finished with recovery, but at a nice comfy place.  I am ok with our little bouts of regression, oxalate dumping, yeast flares.  They don't last nearly as long as they used to and are no where near as severe.  I see the light at the end of the tunnel.  Sure, we still have a long road ahead of us, but for the first time in almost three years, I finally feel like all of the hard work is paying off!  It is finally our turn to start climbing to the other side of the fence. 

So...what next?  I am so used to having to research some new treatment option, supplements, protocols, scanning forums and now?  I am actually taking a break from all of that and it feels, well, pretty good!Of course, there is no break in the biomedicine, that is a way of life for us, but just enjoying our family with no questions at the tip of our tongues, it's nice.

So...what next?  Christmas, that's what! 

No comments: