Wednesday, August 31, 2011

"When going through hell, just keep going"

The words of Winston Churchill.  It just about sums up a lot of my life, lol.  No, I don't think my life is hell, I feel very blessed, in fact, in a lot of ways.  I have a fabulous husband who is extremely supportive, his career allows me to stay home with our two amazing boys, we have family who loves us dearly and we enjoy spending time with and friends that I would call family, we are so close.  Sometimes too close...hahahaha!

But that doesn't mean it isn't hard.  The path we are on is a chosen path, chosen to help heal ourselves for a better future.  There has been a lot of damage done via the environment, it took years to become so unhealthy, it's going to take years to get well again. 

A prime example is the status of our immune systems.  Lately, it feels as though we catch everything we come into contact with.  The kids went from Coxsackie to some nasty stomach bug and I have now joined them in the trenches....visiting the potty and laying around on the couches all day.  My house is a mess around me, the kids are fighting, I can't function, but oh well....what can I do?  This is just par for the course.  Before I can get better, things must get worse as I cleanse my body.  I did a number on myself just by replacing my fillings and now chelation is the ultimate fix.  It's a necessary evil.  Moving metals is going to make things harder initially, it causes random global symptoms, but I have seen the encouraging stories that give me hope: people getting their lives back, feeling like rising in the morning, avoiding sickness when it passes them by, eating whatever they want and not having to take unGodly amounts of pills multiple times a day.  My day will come.  In the meantime, "When going through hell, just keep going"....

No comments: